วันพุธที่ 11 มีนาคม 2015 เวลา 07:30 น.
Have you ever wanted to enjoy the world's wonderful gifts? This earth is a beautiful place. If you look at nature, and see just trees, and grass, do you realize what incredible things you are missing?
1 Go outside. If you want to feel more connected to the earth, the first step is to experience it for yourself. Choose a place that you think that you could thoroughly enjoy. A quiet place set away from civilization is best. One of the key things is that it must be calm and quiet. Any natural setting will do, whether it is a forest or grassland, lake or mountain.
2 Sit down on a rock, some dry leaves, or simply on the ground. Get comfortable with your surroundings, and really take in the sounds and the feel of everything around you. Try not to focus on "the big picture"-- instead, notice the little details of things; for example: how many ridges are there on a leaf? Do you see any animals (or bugs) around you? If so, try paying more attention to activity and things lower on the ground.
3 Next, close your eyes, and picture in your mind the nature that surrounds you. The point is to sense that you are in a beautiful place.
4 Do something peaceful, such as fishing or meditating in the woods. You will be amazed at how relaxing it is to just sit back and enjoy the natural sounds of the woods and birds.
5 Go on a hike. Walking is great exercise and the pace of it will allow you to see and hear the little things. Don't let time or distance scare you. There are hikes of all lengths and difficulties.
6 Go camping or backpacking. Don't forget to look at the stars, whether you know anything about them yet or not. Often, they will appear brighter and more numerous when you are away from the light and smog of cities.
7 Practice primitive skills while in the woods to share a connection with our ancestors, if you want to go further. See the following link for suggestions.
8 Doing these kinds of things will bring about an appreciation of nature, and make you realize how beautiful it is, and that we too, are creatures of this earth.
• Fall or spring often offer good, mild climates, but go whenever you prefer. Winters outdoors can be lovely.
• Try to avoid wandering too deep into unfamiliar wilderness, as it is easy to get lost. Always let someone know where you may be.
• Spend as much time as you need but make sure you don't have any plans during that time frame.
• Don't worry if you're not in 'proper' nature [e.g hiking]. Just going to the park is absolutely fine.
• Whenever you go in the nature, don't forget to listen to the beautiful voiced singing birds.
Innocence Jaguar Cubs
• Don't choose a place that might contain dangerous animals.
• Wear appropriate attire. If you are going into the woods, wear long pants and close-toed shoes. Check your clothes occasionally for ticks .Be careful of spiders and snakes.
• If you come across a wild animal, don't approach it. If you come across a baby animal, don't touch it, the parents know where their baby is and will probably be back soon.
• For going into the woods, be sure to be wearing bug spray. An alternative to wearing bug spray is to wear long pants, a long sleeved shirt, and a hat and a bug net.
แก้ไขล่าสุด ( วันพุธที่ 11 มีนาคม 2015 เวลา 07:49 น. )